Home / 2010 / February

Monthly Archives: February 2010

St Edward’s Asylum, Cheddleton

St Edward’s Asylum was constructed between 1895 and 1899. It provided a welcome overflow to the nearby St Georges Asylum in Stafford and St. Matthew’s Asylum at Burntwood. It was later renamed to St Edwards Hospital. Set in an amazing woodland it has been carefully converted into residential use since …

Read More »