Home / 2011 / June

Monthly Archives: June 2011

Golden Grove, Camarthenshire


Gelli Aur Mansion was rebuilt by the Earl of Cawdor between 1827 and 1832, replacing an earlier Tudor mansion, he house remained in the Cawdor family until the 1930s. During World War II it was occupied by the US 8th air-force as an R&R resort and, until 2003 by Carmarthen …

Read More »