St Vincent’s Works were built as the offices for John Lysaght’s Iron Works. The buildings construction was finished by Milverton Drake.
Constructed in 1891 and it is currently a grade II* listed building. The building was vacated in 1995 and fell into a state of disrepair until 2000 when the current owners, Garrad Hassan and Partners set about restoring the building to its original grandeur. Parts of the SS Great Britain & Clifton Suspension bridge were made in the original iron works – part derelict alongside the offices. The highlight of the offices is without any doubt is the Drake’s Entrance Hall – Doulton tiles (they were made before it became royal) and beautiful iron work.