Other

West of England and South Wales Bank, Bristol

The Lloyds Bank is a historic building situated at 53 & 55 Corn Street in Bristol, England. Originally the West of England and South Wales

Other

Bristol Crown Court, Bristol

The original crown courts built as part of a much larger Bridwell island complex that featured a police station, cells, court room + waiting cells,

Other

The Cottage, Wales

Located in a really remote part of Wales. A former farm it last sold in 2007.  However its probably 30 or 40 years since anyone

Other

Silverlands, Chertsey

The exact date Silverlands was built is unknown, however it is thought to be between 1818-1825, the first owner being Vice-Admiral the Rt. Hon Sir

Other

St Edwards Home for Boys, Coleshill

Built in 1095 St Edwards Home for Boys was part of a bigger site where the Father Hudson society are still based. The boys home

Other

Sheffield Old Town Hall/Courts

Sheffield Old Town Hall stands on Waingate in central Sheffield, England, opposite Castle Market. The building was commissioned to replace Sheffield’s first town hall, which

Other

Kinmel Hall, Conwy

Kinmel Hall is a mansion near the village of St. George, close to the coastal town of Abergele, in Conwy county borough, Wales. The present

Other

St. Peters Chuch, Stanley – Wakefield

The Church of Stanley dedicated to St. Peter was constructed in 1822 at a cost of £12,000 and opened in September  6th  1824; The Rev.

Other

Bramham House, West Yorkshire

Bramham House was in 1806 as a vicarage, it became a children’s home in 1947. It became disused in 1984 with the closure of the

Other

Loxley Congregational Chapel, Sheffield

Built in 1787 and closed in 1993 Loxley Congregational Chapel was known later in life as Loxley United Reformed / Independent Church. The building is

Other

Golden Grove, Camarthenshire

Gelli Aur Mansion was rebuilt by the Earl of Cawdor between 1827 and 1832, replacing an earlier Tudor mansion, he house remained in the Cawdor

Other

Cabot Tower, Bristol

Cabot Tower was built between 1896 and 1898 in memory of John Cabot, 400 years after he set sail in the Matthew from Bristol and